Wellspring Academy is a new school-within-a-school which opened in September 2013. It is a Catholic Secondary School and is based within The Douay Martyrs School. Wellspring Academy provides an approach to education which equips young people for the modern world.
- The International Baccalaureate Academic Curriculum (Middle Years Programme) which is integrated with study for GCSEs
- A Life & Work Skills Curriculum
- employability and enterprise skills
- social, emotional and thinking skills
- A greater use of IT as a teaching tool
- A Homework Club meaning that students have all their school work done by the time they go home
Full details of Our Vision >>
We have updated our Frequently Asked Questions section with the answers to the questions you asked us at our recent Open Days.
Our Vision has been influenced by the approaches proposed by the acclaimed education expert and best-selling author, Sir Ken Robinson.